Women for Biden
For Joe Biden, it’s a simple proposition: his daughter is entitled to the same rights and opportunities as his sons. He believes every issue is a women’s issue — health care, the economy, education, national security — but women are also uniquely and disproportionately impacted by many policies. Women, and particularly women of color, have never had a fair shot to get ahead in this country. When Joe Biden and Kamala Harris build our country back better after this economic crisis — a crisis worsened by President Trump’s failure to get the virus under control — they will ensure we get closer to full inclusion of and equality for women.
Join the Women Coalition!
Joe Biden is going to build our country back better after this economic crisis and that includes ensuring we get closer to full inclusion of and equality for women.
- Improve women’s economic security.
- Expand women’s access to health care.
- Help women navigate work and families.
- End violence against women.
- Dismantle systemic racism affecting women of color.
- Expand access to higher education and relieve student debt.