Veterans and Military Families for Biden
Joe Biden believes that as a nation, we have many obligations, but we have only one truly sacred obligation: to properly prepare and equip our troops when we send them into harm’s way, and to care for them and their families–both while they are deployed and after they return home. As parents of a service member who deployed to Iraq, Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden understand that it’s not just military members who sign up to serve our nation, their families do too. Our military families never fail to give their best to the United States, and we owe them our best in return.
As president, Joe Biden will never hesitate to protect the American people, including, when necessary, by using force. Of all the roles a president of the United States must fill, none is more consequential than that of commander in chief. The United States has the strongest military in the world, and as president, Joe Biden will ensure it stays that way, making the investments necessary to equip our troops for the challenges of this century, not the last one. But the use of force should be the last resort, not the first. It should be used only to defend U.S. vital interests, when the objective is clear and achievable, and with the informed consent of the American people.
Join our Movement
- Providing Veterans World Class Health Care to Meet Their Specific Needs
- Driving Progress to Eliminate Veterans Homelessness and Bring Down Suicide Rates
- Creating Meaningful Employment and Educational Opportunities
- Improving VA Management and Accountability
- Paying Service Members a Competitive Wage
- Providing Resources for Military Spouses, Caregivers, and Survivors
- Prioritizing Support for Military Children
Veterans and Military Families for Biden logoVeterans and Military Families for Biden logo Download