MAKE CALLS FOR JOE AND KAMALA
Thanks for making calls! To use our calling tool, you’ll need a computer or tablet with a Chrome or Firefox web browser. Cell phones are not supported. iPads are only supported if you use Chrome as your web browser and if you uncheck the “Call using computer” box when logging into the dialer.
Call hours are Monday – Saturday from 10 AM ET – 11:30 PM ET and Sundays from 12 PM ET – 11:30 PM ET. Are you outside our call hours? Sign up for an upcoming call shift below.
New to Calling Voters with Us?
Follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1: Get Trained
Sign up to attend a live Call Crew Training to learn how to have conversations with voters to move them to action, how we use phone calls to share critical voting information with people during this uncertain time, and how to use the Dem Dialer to talk with more voters than ever.
You can also get prepared to make calls by reading the Call Crew Guide!
Step 2: Join the Call Crew on Slack
Become an official part of the Call Crew team! Slack is our virtual campaign office, where you’ll be connected with tens of thousands of other volunteers around the country, receive important updates from campaign staff, and get lightning-fast support when you have questions.
Create a Slack account at the above link, on your computer or smartphone. Once you’re in, join the #call-crew channel.
Having difficulty? Feel free to reference our step-by-step guide for joining and using Slack.
Step 3: Practice the Call Script
Read and practice the call script out loud before getting started so that you feel comfortable and confident when talking with voters.
Step 4: Start Making Calls!
The Dem Dialer is open Monday – Saturday 10 AM ET – 11:30 PM ET and Sunday 12 PM ET – 11:30 PM ET.
Use the above link to start calling now or sign up for your preferred time to call with us later.
To use the Dem Dialer, you’ll need the following:
- A computer to log into and use the dialer.
- This can be a laptop, desktop computer, or non-Apple tablet.
- IMPORTANT: please use Chrome or Firefox as your web browser, NOT Safari, which does not work with the Dialer.
- iPads are only supported if you use Chrome as your web browser and if you uncheck the “Call using computer” box when logging into the dialer.
- A phone (cell phone or landline) for audio.
- Headphones, recommended for comfort and ease of use.
- Join the Call Crew in Slack for fast support!
- Sign up for Call Crew “Office Hours,” and get live support.