- The Biden Plan to Build Security and Prosperity in Partnership with the People of Central America
- The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants
- THE BIDEN PLAN TO INVEST IN MIDDLE CLASS COMPETITIVENESS
- The Biden Plan to Keep Our Sacred Obligation to Our Veterans
- The Biden Plan to Fulfill Our Commitment to Military Families, Caregivers, and Survivors
- THE BIDEN PLAN FOR STRENGTHENING WORKER ORGANIZING, COLLECTIVE BARGAINING, AND UNIONS
- THE BIDEN PLAN TO GUARANTEE GOVERNMENT WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE
- THE BIDEN PLAN FOR EDUCATION BEYOND HIGH SCHOOL
- THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC
- THE BIDEN PLAN TO END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
- AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES
- The Biden Plan for Rural America
- THE BIDEN PLAN FOR OLDER AMERICANS
- Health Care
- American Leadership
- Step One
America is an idea.
An idea that goes back to our founding principle that all men are created equal. It’s an idea that’s stronger than any army, bigger than any ocean, more powerful than any dictator. It gives hope to the most desperate people on Earth. It instills in every single person in this country the belief that no matter where they start in life, there’s nothing they can’t achieve if they work at it.
We’re in a battle for the soul of America. It’s time to remember who we are. We’re Americans: tough, resilient, but always full of hope. It’s time to treat each other with dignity. Build a middle class that works for everybody. Fight back against the incredible abuses of power we’re seeing. It’s time to dig deep and remember that our best days still lie ahead.
It’s time for respected leadership on the world stage—and dignified leadership at home. It’s time for equal opportunity, equal rights, and equal justice. It’s time for an economy that rewards those who actually do the work. It’s time for a president who will stand up for all of us.
This is Joe’s Vision for America.
We've got to rebuild the backbone of the country: The Middle Class.
The middle class isn’t a number — it’s a set of values. Owning your home. Sending your kids to college. Being able to save and get ahead. Across the country, too many families are being left behind. The next president needs to understand what the current one doesn’t: In America, no matter where you start in life, there should be no limit to what you can achieve.
We need to rebuild the middle class, and this time make sure everybody comes along — regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
We’ve got to demonstrate respected leadership on the world stage.
The world is facing inescapable challenges: a rapidly changing climate, the risk of nuclear conflict, trade wars, a rising China and an aggressive Russia, millions of refugees seeking shelter and security, and attacks on universal human rights and fundamental freedoms. The next president must repair our relationships with our allies and stand up to strongmen and thugs on the global stage to rally the world to meet these challenges. We can reclaim our longstanding position as the moral and economic leader of the world.
We've got to make sure our democracy includes everyone.
Our politics is broken and excludes too many Americans. Until we fix campaign finance, voting rights, and gerrymandering, it will continue to get more polarized, more ugly, and more mean.